Metro 4 Governance
The Board of Directors of Metro 4 consists of annually-elected directors of the southeastern local air pollution control agencies who serve as president, vice president, secretary/treasurer, and two at-large directors.
METRO 4 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The 2017 Metro Board of Directors consists of the following officers and directors:
- President - Jerry Campbell, Hillsborough County, Florida
- Vice President - Corey Masuca, Jefferson County, Alabama
- Secretary/Treasurer - Bob Colby, Chattanooga-Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Director (2nd year) - Leslie Rhodes, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Director (1st year) - John Finke, Nashville Metro, Tennessee
AUDIT AND TAX COMMITTEE
The Metro 4 Board of Directors constitutes that Audit and Tax Committee.