Air Dir Mtg 2018 Fall
This is the annual Fall Directors’ Meeting with EPA Region 4 and the local and state air pollution control agencies in the Southeast. It is scheduled from 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 28 through 11:00 a.m. Friday, November 30.
- The Brown Hotel, 335 W Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202.
- Board meetings and Small Group Meeting – Secretariat B (1st Floor).
- Grants/Planning Meeting - Gallery Ballroom (16th Floor).
RESERVATIONS FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING:
- Suggested hotel reservation deadline: Friday, October 19.
- Rooms are being held under the "Air Directors Meeting" room block for the nights of November 27-29 with check-out on November 30.
- You may reserve your room by clicking on this link or call the hotel at 502-209-7346 and ask for the Air Directors Meeting room block.
- The nightly sleeping room rate will be the prevailing federal lodging rate. Starting October 1 it will be $122.00 plus 16.07% tax for a total of $141.61 per night.
REGISTER ON THIS WEB SITE:
- Requested registration deadline: Friday, October 19.
- Log into this website. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
- There is no registration fee.
An agenda is posted at the bottom of this page. Below is the general schedule:
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. Wednesday, November 28 - SESARM Board of Directors Meeting.
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 noon Wednesday, November 28 - Small Group Meeting with local agency representatives designated by the Metro 4 President, state agencies, and EPA staff.
- 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 28 through 11:00 a.m. Friday, November 30 – Fall Directors’ Meeting.
- 4:45 - 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 28 - Metro 4 Board of Directors and Membership Meeting.
- The hotel provides complimentary airport shuttle services.
- The airport-hotel taxi fare is approximately $30.00 including tip.
- Self-parking at the hotel is $20.00/night plus tax.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi will be available in meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.