Air Dir Mtg 2019 Fall
- This is the annual Fall Director’s Meeting of the Metro 4/SESARM local and state air pollution control agencies and EPA staff from Region 4 and OAQPS (invited). It is scheduled from 8:00 a.m. CDT Wednesday, October 16 through 11:00 a.m. Thursday, October 17.
- There will be a separate Transition Planning Committee (TPC) Meeting starting at 2:00 p.m. CDT on Tuesday afternoon, October 15. The committee is currently being formulated, most likely four each from Metro 4 and SESARM.
- The Metro 4 Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday afternoon, October 16, at the conclusion of general meeting sessions.
- Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport Beachfront – 1600 East Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS. Phone 228-864-4310.
- Air Directors Meeting – Coastal Ballroom 1 and 2
- Transition Planning Meeting and Metro 4 Annual Meeting – Coastal Ballroom 3
- Suggested hotel reservation deadline: Friday, September 6, 2019.
- Rooms are being held for the nights of September 15 and 16 with check-out on September 17. Some rooms should be available before and after these dates, subject to availability.
- You may reserve your room by clicking on this link or by calling the Marriott reservations number 1-800-321-2211 and asking for the Air Directors Meeting room block.
- The nightly sleeping room rate is $94.00 ($105.28 with taxes).
- Registration deadline: Friday, September 6.
- Log into this website. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a personal profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
REGISTRATION FEE: None
- The agendas for the for the various meetings including the primary meeting are not available at this time. When available, they will be sent to everyone who has registered and posted at the bottom of this page.
- Agenda suggestions are invited.
- The hotel is approximately 6 miles (15 minutes) from the Gulfport Airport, subject to any traffic issues.
- Standard taxi cost is approximately $20.00. Other transportation options are probably also available.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting and sleeping rooms.