Air Dir Mtg 2019 Fall
- This is the annual Fall Director’s Meeting of the Metro 4/SESARM local and state air pollution control agencies and EPA staff from Region 4 and OAQPS.
- It is scheduled from 8:00 a.m. CDT Wednesday, October 16 through 11:00 a.m. Thursday, October 17.
- The Metro 4/SESARM Transition Planning Committee (TPC) will meet starting at 2:00 p.m. CDT on Tuesday afternoon, October 15. The TPC consists of four representatives each from Metro 4 and SESARM plus the Metro 4/SESARM Executive Director.
- The Metro 4 Board of Directors and Membership Annual Meeting will be held Wednesday afternoon, October 16, at the conclusion of general meeting sessions, around 5:00 p.m. CDT.
- Courtyard by Marriott Gulfport Beachfront – 1600 East Beach Blvd, Gulfport, MS. Phone 228-864-4310.
- Air Directors Meeting – Coastal Ballrooms 1 and 2
- Transition Planning Meeting and Metro 4 Annual Meeting – Coastal Ballroom 3
- Hotel reservations must be completed by Wednesday, September 18, 2019. We lose access to this block of rooms on this date.
- Rooms are being held for the nights of October 15 and 16 with check-out on October 17. Some rooms should be available before and after these dates, subject to availability.
- You may reserve your room by clicking on this link or by calling the Marriott reservations number 1-800-321-2211 and asking for the Air Directors Meeting room block.
- The nightly sleeping room rate is $94.00 ($105.28 with taxes).
- Registration deadline: extended to Friday, September 13.
- Log into this website. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a personal profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
REGISTRATION FEE: None
- The current draft of the meeting agenda may be found below. Suggestions for improvement are invited.
- As noted earlier, there will be a Transition Planning Committee meeting (limited invitees) October 15 2:00-5:00 CDT and a Metro 4 Board/Membership Meeting October 16 at 5:00 CDT.
- The hotel is approximately 6 miles (15 minutes) from the Gulfport Airport, subject to any traffic issues.
- Standard taxi cost is approximately $20.00. Other transportation options are probably also available.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting and sleeping rooms.