Air Dir Mtg 2020 Spring
This is the annual Spring Grants Meeting with EPA Region 4 and the local and state air pollution control agencies in the Southeast. It is scheduled from 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 2 through 12:00 p.m. Thursday, June 4.
- Embassy Suites - Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Marietta St. Atlanta, Ga, 30313
- Grants/Planning Meeting – Legacy D-E-F
- Board meetings and Small Group Meeting – Salon IV & V
RESERVATIONS FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING:
- Suggested hotel reservation deadline: Friday, May 1.
- Rooms are being held under the "Air Directors Meeting" room block for the nights of June 1 - 3 with check-out on June 4.
- Use this Embassy Suites webpage to reserve an overnight room or
- Call 1-800-362-2779 and ask for the Air Directors Meeting room block - code SES.
- The nightly sleeping room rate is $196.72 ($164.00 plus taxes (16.9%) and fees ($5.00)).
REGISTER ON THIS WEB SITE:
- Requested registration deadline: Friday, May 1.
- Log into this website. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
- There is no registration fee.
AGENDA: An agenda will be posted below when available.
- MARTA from airport: Red Line north towards North Springs or Gold Line north towards Doraville. Exit at Peachtree Center Station and walk 0.5 miles to hotel.
- MARTA from airport: Red Line north towards North Springs or Gold Line north towards Doraville. Change at Five Points Station to Blue Line west towards Holmes or Green Line west towards Bankhead. Exit at Phillips Arena/CNN Center Station and walk 0.4 miles to hotel.
- Taxi from airport: Approximately $30.00 plus tip.
- Valet parking at the hotel is around $32.00/day after a 20% discount. Other nearby parking options include the Hilton Garden Inn, College Football Hall of Fame, and CNN parking decks and a few surface lots.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.
- Manager’s reception in the hotel at 5:00 each day.