Asbestos Workshop 2018
- This periodic workshop is intended to facilitate the exchange of information among the local and state asbestos programs and U.S. EPA regarding current asbestos regulatory program implementation and compliance efforts, approaches, and issues.
- The current agenda can be accessed below.
- Capital Room at Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley
- Location: Residence Inn Raleigh Crabtree Valley
- Lodging rate: $117.00 plus tax ($132.50 per night).
- To make your hotel reservation:
- By phone, call (919) 279-3000. Ask for the Asbestos Workshop room block.
- Via the internet, click on this link: Residence Inn
- Reservations are recommended by: Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
- IMPORTANT: Please use the Residence Inn, since we have a contractual obligation to the hotel.
- If your reservation must be canceled, please do so at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid having to pay for one night of lodging.
Workshop Registration and Fee Payment Process:
- Registration deadline: Please complete your online registration by Wednesday, October 17, 2018.
- How to register: Please initiate workshop registration by clicking on "Start Registration" at the bottom of this page. If you need detailed registration and fee payment instructions, click here.
- Registration fee: $90.00.
- Fee payment deadline: Friday, November 2.
- Payment may be made by credit card or purchase card during the registration process or you may request an invoice from the web site and pay by check made out to "SESARM." Mail the check to the Stockbridge, Georgia office.
- If you wish to register and/or pay for multiple attendees using a single credit card or check transaction, please contact Doug Carson (404-361-4000, email@example.com), for details.
- From the airport: Taxi is approximately $45.00 plus tip.
- Day parking and overnight self-parking at the hotel are complimentary.
- Workshop attendance is expected to be up to 60 attendees.
- Coffee, sodas, and water will be provided throughout the day. Light snacks will be provided in the morning and afternoon. Meals will be on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the meeting room.