Metro 4 Governance
The Board of Directors of Metro 4 consists of annually-elected directors of the southeastern local air pollution control agencies who serve as president, vice president, secretary/treasurer, and two at-large directors.
METRO 4 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The 2019-2020 Metro Board of Directors consists of the following officers and directors:
- President - John Finke, Nashville-Davidson County, Tennessee
- Vice President - Wanda Parker, Orange County, Florida
- Secretary/Treasurer - Bob Colby, Chattanooga-Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Director (2nd year) - Keith Talley, Louisville Metro, Kentucky
- Director (1st year) - Minor Barnette, Forsyth County, North Carolina
AUDIT AND TAX COMMITTEE
The Metro 4 Board of Directors constitutes the Audit and Tax Committee.