Metro 4 Governance
The Board of Directors of Metro 4 consists of annually-elected directors of the southeastern local air pollution control agencies who serve as president, vice president, secretary/treasurer, and two at-large directors.
METRO 4 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The 2017-2018 Metro Board of Directors consists of the following officers and directors:
- President - Leslie Rhodes, Mecklenburg County, North Carolina
- Vice President - John Finke, Nashville-Davidson County, Tennessee
- Secretary/Treasurer - Bob Colby, Chattanooga-Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Director (2nd year) - Wanda Parker, Orange County, Florida
- Director (1st year) - Keith Talley, Louisville Metro, Kentucky
AUDIT AND TAX COMMITTEE
The Metro 4 Board of Directors constitutes that Audit and Tax Committee.