Monitoring Workshop - Region 4 - 2018
- Agency Staff: Log in and click the Start Registration button at the bottom of this page.
- Exhibitors: Click this link ► Exhibition 2018
- Registration Deadline: The registration deadline has been extended to March 23.
- Cancellation: Please cancel your registration by April 6 if your plans change. We will be unable to refund registration fees after that date.
- Agency Staff: $155.00.
- Exhibitors: Please see the separate exhibitor page. Your registration fee will be determined from your needs - exhibit table, power, and/or how many individual representatives will be attending.
- Payment Deadline: April 10. We are required to bring a check for the full amount of the workshop cost on the first day. Our only funding for this workshop is registration fees. Please adhere to this deadline.
- Payment Options: 1) On line - pay by credit card during registration process. 2) Check - Make payable to “SESARM.” Mail to 205 Corporate Center Dr Ste D, Stockbridge GA 30281.
- Refunds: After April 6, registration fees will not be refundable. Please contact us by April 6 if your attendance plans change. All registrants of record at close of business April 6 will be obligated to pay the required registration fee because we will be ordering based on the final April 6 registration list.
Overnight Lodging: (See special note below on Thursday night rooms!)
Host Hotel: Hyatt Place Hotel, 412 N Thomas St, Athens, GA 30601. The hotel adjoins the Classic Center.
Room Rate: $120.14 ($101 + 14% tax + $5 Georgia room fee).
By phone: 706-425-1800. Press “1” and ask for the "Air Monitoring Workshop" room block.
On-line: Click on this link - Hyatt Place Reservations. Enter your check-in and check-out dates before you click the "Check Availability" button.
Reservation Deadline: The hotel reservation deadline has been extended to March 23.
Thursday Night Rooms: We have been informed that there are no more Thursday night rooms available at Hyatt Place at the room block rate. We suggest, if you need a room on Thursday night, that you contact The Graduate, a nearby hotel. They may be able to give you a reasonable rate.
Hotel Parking: Self-parking is $10.00 per night.
Breakfast: The hotel provides a breakfast buffet.
- Host Facility: The Classic Center, 300 N Thomas St, Athens, Georgia.
- Meeting Rooms: The main workshop will be in Olympia A and B Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday there will be sessions at two locations - one in Olympia A and B, and the second at the EPA SESD offices at 980 College Station Rd, about four miles from The Classic CenterParking: Parking at The Classic Center is $1.50 per hour with a maximum of $9.00 per day. Overnight parking is not allowed.
Target Audience: The primary target audience for the workshop is Southeastern local, state, tribal, and federal air pollution control agency air monitoring program managers, supervisors, coordinators, key staff, and contractors.
Workshop Agenda: The workshop is designed to provide information on federal monitoring requirements, monitoring data and trends, equipment performance, operation and maintenance, data quality, sharing of monitoring program experiences, and other related topics. The workshop will include a combination of presentations and roundtable discussions. The draft workshop agenda below is out of date. An updated agenda has been distributed via e-mail and will be posted below very soon.
Exhibits: Associated with the workshop on the afternoon of April 17 and all day April 18 will be an exhibit area in the Parthenon Room next door. In the exhibit hall you will be able to find the latest monitoring equipment and services from a variety of equipment manufacturers, distributors, and service providers. Companies and individuals interested in exhibiting or staffing an exhibit should click this link - Exhibition 2018 - and pay the exhibitor registrations fees that are applicable for each exhibit.
- Wi-Fi will be available in the meeting and exhibit rooms.
- The registration fee covers meeting space, audio-visual and technology, Wi-Fi, and snacks/refreshments. Full meals are on your own.
Questions? Please contact Doug Carson firstname.lastname@example.org.