2023 Fall Air Directors' Meeting
This is the annual Fall Directors’ Meeting with EPA Region 4 and the local and state air pollution control agencies in the Southeast. It is scheduled from 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 14 through 12:00 p.m. Thursday, November 16.
- The Embassy Suites Greenville Golf Resort and Conference Center, 670 Verdae Boulevard, Greenville, SC 29607.
- Directors Meeting and Board meetings will be held in a section of the Grand Ballroom.
- Rooms are being held under the "Metro 4-SESARM Fall Air Directors Meeting" room block for the nights of .
- You may reserve your room by clicking this link: SESARM Booking Link or call the hotel at 1-800-218-8712 and ask for the “Metro 4-SESARM Fall Air Directors Meeting” room block.
- The nightly sleeping room rate will be $98.00 plus tax per night.
- Requested registration deadline: Wednesday, November 1, 2023
- Log into the Metro 4/SESARM website: metro4-sesarm.org. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" at the bottom of this announcement. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
- There is no registration fee.
Below is the general schedule:
- 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 14 through 12:00 p.m. Thursday, November 16 – Fall Directors’ Meeting.
- 5:15-6:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 14 – SESARM Board of Directors/ Membership Annual Meeting.
- 8:00-8:45 a.m. Wednesday, November 15 – Metro 4 Board of Directors Annual Meeting
- The hotel does have a complimentary airport shuttle to Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport for all hotel guests. The shuttle runs from 7am-11pm to and from the airport. Guests can call in advance or day of (but there may be a delay in pickup.).
- The airport-hotel taxi fare is approximately $20 -30.
- There will be complimentary self-parking for meeting attendees staying at the hotel.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi will be available in meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.