2023 Region 4 Air Monitoring Exhibition
The annual Region 4 Air Monitoring Workshop and Exhibition is designed to provide information on federal monitoring requirements, monitoring data and trends, equipment performance, operation and maintenance, data quality, and other related topics. The workshop will include a combination of presentations and roundtable discussions. The exhibition will allow attendees to interact with exhibitors who supply equipment and services to meet monitoring needs. The workshop and exhibition is scheduled for Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at 8:00am and last through Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 12:00 pm.
- The Read House Hotel, 107 W. MLK Blvd., Chattanooga, TN 37402.
- The Air Monitoring Workshop will be held in the Centennial Room. The Exhibition will be held in the Crutchfield Room and the Centennial Pre-Function Area.
Below is the general schedule for the workshop:
- 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, March 28 through 5:00 p.m. March 28 – Day 1 Region 4 Air Monitoring Workshop.
- 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, March 29 through 5:00 p.m. March 29 – Day 2 Region 4 Air Monitoring Workshop.
- 8:00 a.m. Thursday, March 30 through 12:00 p.m. March 30 – Day 3 Region 4 Air Monitoring Workshop.
- Create a registration by following the steps below. Registration deadline is Friday, March 10, 2023.
- Log into the Metro 4/SESARM website: metro4-sesarm.org. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register. You will see an announcement for the “Region 4 Air Monitoring Exhibition” in the top banner.
- Click on "Begin Registration" at the bottom of the announcement. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- There is a registration fee of $150.00 per exhibit space to cover exhibit room rental costs. This will cover one exhibit space per company (including a table) in the exhibition area. If needed, a power strip/extension cord can be rented from the hotel for an additional cost of $100 (including fees & tax) for the 3 days of the event. If needed, please add this to your cart at registration. Exhibit space is limited, so booths will be assigned for each company wishing to have an exhibit on a first come, first served basis until gone. Booth locations will be determined after registrations are complete.
- There is also a registration fee of $100 per person associated with the exhibition (i.e. non agency personnel). This will cover beverages (coffee, sodas, water, etc.) and light snacks for exhibit associates. (Meals will be on your own.)
- Please pay the exhibitor space and associate fees on-line by following the prompts and paying from the shopping cart. If necessary to pay by check, please make checks payable to “SESARM” and mailed to: Metro 4/SESARM at 3122 Mahan Drive, Suite 801-287, Tallahassee, FL 32308.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your exhibition registration is complete.
- Exhibitors may reserve your sleeping room by clicking this link The Read House Hotel Vendor Booking Link or call the hotel at 423-266-4121 and ask for the “2023 Air Monitoring Workshop Vendor Block (VENDOR23)."
- The nightly sleeping room rate will be $139-159 plus tax per night for non-agency attendees.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served for exhibitors. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi will be available on property.
- During the first week of March, we will start the process of assigning space in the exhibition hall. We will assign space starting with the confirmed registrations (that have been paid - first come/first serve) and then the requested spaces. We will be contacting exhibitors during this process.
- The hotel does not provide an airport shuttle service.
- The airport-hotel taxi fare is approximately $20 -25.
- Hotel offers valet parking at $12 for the day and $22 for overnight. (Prices are per car; per day plus tax (9.25%).
- The hotel address is as follows:
- The Read House Hotel, 107 W. MLK Blvd., Chattanooga, TN 37402
- The hotel event manager Lilly Smith can be reached at:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 423-643-1389
PLEASE NOTE: You must be logged in to register!