Consultation - Non-VISTAS States
VISTAS Consultation Letters to Non-VISTAS States
On June 22, 2020, the VISTAS Regional Planning Organization sent letters to five surrounding states outside the VISTAS region. These letters request regional progress analyses for specified significant sources believed to impact visibility significantly in one or more VISTAS Class I areas. States may update emissions and/or provide other information to VISTAS. Results of four-factor analyses, where applicable, are due to VISTAS by October 30, 2020.
- VISTAS Letter to Arkansas - June 22, 2020
- VISTAS Letter to Missouri - June 22, 2020
- VISTAS Letter to Indiana - June 22, 2020
- VISTAS Letter to Ohio - June 22, 2020
- VISTAS Letter to Pennsylvania - June 22, 2020