Air Directors' Mtg 2018 Spring
This is the annual Spring Air Directors’ Meeting of EPA Region 4 and the local and state air pollution control agencies in the Southeast. It is scheduled from 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 5 through 12:00 noon Thursday, June 7.
- Embassy Suites - Centennial Olympic Park, 267 Marietta Street, Atlanta GA 30313.
- Board meetings and Small Group Meeting - Salon I.
- Grants/Planning Meeting - Legacy Ballrooms A and B.
RESERVATIONS FOR OVERNIGHT LODGING:
- Hotel reservation deadline: Friday, May 11.
- Rooms are being held under the "Air Directors’ Meeting" room block for the nights of June 4-6 with check-out on June 7.
- You may reserve your room by clicking the following link: Air Directors’ Meeting. Once you reach the website, click Book A Room to start the process.
- As an alternate, you may call the Embassy Suites - Centennial Olympic Park at 1-800-362-2779 and ask for the group code ADC.
- The nightly room rate is $148.00 plus taxes (16.9%) and fees ($5.00) for a total of $178.01 per night.
REGISTER ON THIS WEB SITE:
- Meeting registration deadline: Friday, May 11.
- Log in on this web site. If this is your first visit to the website, you will need to create a new profile before you can log in and register.
- Click on "Begin Registration" below. In the drop-down box for "This registration is for," click "Myself." Click on "Save Registration." This should complete your registration.
- After successfully completing your registration, you will see a confirmation on the screen. You will also receive an e-mail confirmation that your meeting registration is complete.
- There is no registration fee.
Please see a draft agenda at the bottom of this page. Below is the general schedule:
- 8:00 a.m. Tuesday, June 5 - SESARM Board of Directors Meeting. (Salon I)
- 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 5 - Small Group Meeting with local agency representatives designated by the Metro 4 President, state agencies, and EPA staff. (Salon I)
- 1:00 p.m. Tuesday, June 5 through 12:00 noon Thursday, June 7 - Grants/Planning Meeting. (Legacy Ballrooms A and B)
- 4:45 - 5:15 p.m. Tuesday, June 5 - Metro 4 Board of Directors and Membership Meeting. (Salon I)
- MARTA from airport: Red Line north towards North Springs or Gold Line north towards Doraville. Exit at Peachtree Center Station and walk 0.5 miles to hotel. (Alternate option: Change trains at Five Points Station to Blue Line west towards Holmes or Green Line west towards Bankhead. Exit at Phillips Arena/CNN Center Station and walk 0.4 miles to hotel.)
- Taxi from airport: Approximately $30.00 plus tip.
- Valet parking at the hotel is around $32.00/day after a 20% discount. Cheaper nearby parking options includes the Hilton Garden Inn, College Football Hall of Fame, CNN Parking decks and a few surface lots.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served throughout the meeting. All meals are on your own.
- Suggested attire is business casual.
- Free Wi-Fi in meeting rooms and sleeping rooms.
- A cooked-to-order breakfast is part of the lodging cost for overnight guests.
- The hotel offers a manager’s reception in the main floor foyer from 5:30-7:30 each day.