CANCELLED EVENTS DUE TO CORONA VIRUS. As of June 25, 2020, the following events affecting local and state agencies in the Southeast have been cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- March 17-19 NACT 334 Permitting Course in Irmo, SC.
- March 24-26 Region 4 Monitoring Workshop and Exhibition in Chattanooga, TN.
- April 15-17 CAPCA Meeting in Asheville, NC.
- April 21-23 NACT 355 Advanced Inspector Course in Raleigh, NC.
- April 21-24 NACT 200 courses (4) in Frankfort, KY.
- April 22-24 AAPCA Spring Meeting in Salt Lake City, UT.
- May 5-7 EPA National Modelers' Conference in Minneapolis, MN.
- May 18-19 NACAA Spring Membership Meeting in Phoenix, AZ.
- June 2-4 Region 4 Spring Grants/Planning (Air Directors') Meeting in Atlanta, GA.
- June 9-11 NACT 345 Enforcement Case Development and Resolution Course in Louisville, KY.
- June 16-19 NACT 200 courses (3) in Raleigh, NC..
- July 14-16 APTI 452 Principles and Practices of Air Pollution Control in Frankfort, KY.
- August 10-13 National Ambient Air Monitoring Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
Air Director Appointment - Western North Carolina Regional Air Quality Agency. March 9, 2020. Ashley Featherstone was appointed Director of Air Quality for the Buncombe County (Asheville), NC local air pollution control agency. See "News" for more information.
VISTAS regional haze technical project. Please click on the "Technical Center" tab and then on "Regional Haze" to review summary information for the Southeastern regional haze project for the second planning period.